The widespread introduction of modern advanced technologies and equipment is typical for the projects of CJSC «EnergoProekt». In our projects of high voltage objects from 110 kv and above we use:
· SF-gas insulated factory-assembled switch-gears like PASS.MO for external installations in open-type substations and SF-gas insulated factory-assembled switch-gears for internal installation
· XLPE cables
· GelBox box joints
· Microprocessor relay systems and automatic protective devices
· Modern means of fiber-optic communication.
· Integration of SCADA systems to manage and control substations.
· In projects of electric power lines the glass and polymeric isolation, limiters of internal and lightning surges, lightning arresters with the built-in fiber-optic communication cable, counters from the impregnated wood with the period of service of 40-50 years are applied.
Modernization of cable technics undoubtedly is the important stage in improvement of quality of electrosupply. Today we are also designing the power cable lines with the polyethylene isolation and with the practically unlimited completed length, with the nominal voltage up to 500 kV inclusive. This technology gives great opportunities for reconstruction of the megapolis obsolete cable system.
The company is conducting the engineering policy toward to continuous improvement in the quality of the technical solutions and design documentation in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2001.
CJSC “EnergoProekt” works in close collaboration with the leading foreign companies (ABB, Siemens, Pirelli and other), their Russian affiliated branches, and also with the traditional and new Russian producers of power machinery equipment.